Capture One Tips & Tricks
- Capture One Pro 10: 10 reasons why I’ll never look back December 1 2016
Capture One Pro 10 is here! Read about the fresh features while professional photographer, Quentin Décaillet, states his top 10 reasons why Capture One beats any other RAW processing software.
- Control your Output in Capture One Pro 10 December 1 2016
How do you insure your processed images have the right amount of sharpening, film grain or JPEG compression? With the new Recipe Proofing, you can now view the image exactly as it will be processed according to the selected Process Recipe. Read why The Image Quality Professor finds this Capture One Pro 10 feature so beneficial.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Jumping Ship to Capture One Pro from Lightroom October 31 2016
Phase One Ambassador, Martin Baily, recently decided to quit Lightroom in favour of Capture One Pro. Read about the switch and learn why he thinks Capture One Pro equals ‘Ultimate Image Quality’.