- How to compensate for lost sharpness at small apertures January 26 2017
The Lens Correction tool in Capture One Pro 10 has been improved and now also includes Lens Diffraction Compensation. This is a feature that compensates for the loss of sharpness and micro contrast that occurs in images shot using small apertures. Whenever you need a larger depth of field in your images, you can now
- Control your Output in Capture One Pro 10 December 1 2016
How do you insure your processed images have the right amount of sharpening, film grain or JPEG compression? With the new Recipe Proofing, you can now view the image exactly as it will be processed according to the selected Process Recipe. Read why The Image Quality Professor finds this Capture One Pro 10 feature so beneficial.
- Monitor calibration made easy September 20 2016
Profiling your monitor is crucial for good Color Management. Learn how to do it in the new Capture One Pro 9.3 one-click way with EIZO or do it manually, guided by our Image Quality Professor.
- The importance of Flow control August 11 2016
Do you want better results in a shorter space of time? Read David’s guide on how to control your flow with the new brush settings in Capture One Pro 9.
- Capture One Power tips: Browse multiple images with “Select Set” July 7 2016
Our Image Quality Professor describes the Capture One 9.2 update as one of the best set of workflow improvements ever in Capture One’s history. Read on and see why the Professor is so excited.
- New features in Capture One Pro 9.2 June 23 2016
Capture One Pro 9.2 has been launched. Follow the step-by-step guide to learn how to benefit from the new features that will accelerate your workflow.