- Workspace: Landscape February 6 2017
In this first part of 5 workspaces, we’ll focus on Landscapes. Drew Altdoerffer explains why Capture One Pro is an essential tool, that provides you the ability to customize your workspace to fit your needs.
- Smart Wedding Photography Workflow in Capture One Pro February 3 2017
7 effective steps on how to optimize your wedding photography workflow in Capture One Pro. Wedding photographer Alexander Flemming will take you through his typical workflow.
- Sessions 103: Expert Knowledge January 19 2017
Do not miss the last piece of the puzzle! In the third and last post of this series series, we’ll discuss Sessions knowledge for Capture One Pro experts: How do you cull down and develop the most optimal workflow on set? Read along and test your Pro Session skills.
- The Blue Ring Lens Family: The right lens for the right job January 11 2017
PODAS Workshop manager, Drew Altdoerffer, shares what he looks for in the perfect lens to complement the XF IQ3 100MP, along with a few of his favorite images from some of our latest PODAS workshops
- The Future of Adjustments? Reinventing the Shortcut and Other Ideas December 8 2016
Phase One’s Software Product Manager, James, gives his view on the possible future of Capture One Pro. This week we dive into the thought processes behind the latest idea in photography.
- Cityscapes with the Phase One A-series August 2 2016
Peter Marshall, technical supporter at Phase One, recently visited China where he jumped at the opportunity to photograph some of the most iconic skylines in the world with the Phase One A-series and IQ280 digital back. Read on to hear his firsthand account of shooting cityscapes in high traffic areas and difficult weather conditions.