- Workspace: Wedding February 8 2017
In this 3rd part of our workspace blog posts, Alexander shares his ideal workspace for wedding photography.
- Workspace: Portrait February 7 2017
Today’s workspace is all about portrait photography and shooting tethered. Christian Grüner will take you through his customized workspace in Capture One Pro and how to set it up.
- Workspace: Landscape February 6 2017
In this first part of 5 workspaces, we’ll focus on Landscapes. Drew Altdoerffer explains why Capture One Pro is an essential tool, that provides you the ability to customize your workspace to fit your needs.
- Smart Wedding Photography Workflow in Capture One Pro February 3 2017
7 effective steps on how to optimize your wedding photography workflow in Capture One Pro. Wedding photographer Alexander Flemming will take you through his typical workflow.
- Sessions 103: Expert Knowledge January 19 2017
Do not miss the last piece of the puzzle! In the third and last post of this series series, we’ll discuss Sessions knowledge for Capture One Pro experts: How do you cull down and develop the most optimal workflow on set? Read along and test your Pro Session skills.
- The Blue Ring Lens Family: The right lens for the right job January 11 2017
PODAS Workshop manager, Drew Altdoerffer, shares what he looks for in the perfect lens to complement the XF IQ3 100MP, along with a few of his favorite images from some of our latest PODAS workshops