- The Future of Adjustments? Reinventing the Shortcut and Other Ideas December 8 2016
Phase One’s Software Product Manager, James, gives his view on the possible future of Capture One Pro. This week we dive into the thought processes behind the latest idea in photography.
- Cityscapes with the Phase One A-series August 2 2016
Peter Marshall, technical supporter at Phase One, recently visited China where he jumped at the opportunity to photograph some of the most iconic skylines in the world with the Phase One A-series and IQ280 digital back. Read on to hear his firsthand account of shooting cityscapes in high traffic areas and difficult weather conditions.
- How far can you go with Capture One Pro 9? December 17 2015
Every new upgrade to Capture One brings new tools that can help you show how much better your old images can be and just how easily you can improve them. See how Capture One Pro 9 helped Drew Altdoerffer realize the true potential of his images.
- Shooting with the XF Hyperfocal Calibration tool November 19 2015
One of the most popular new features in the new XF Feature Update is the Hyperfocal Calibration tool. Read more about how it works, and why you should start using it.
- Automation in Capture One – a lesson in rocket surgery April 16 2015
This week we are happy to deep dive into another new workflow-improving feature in Capture One 8.2. Bring ease and consistency to the dull task of filing images through intelligent use of the new “Dynamic Locations”.
- Speed improvements in Capture One Pro 8 enabling OpenCL October 9 2014
OpenCL is an open standard defining how to interface and utilize all the processing capabilities within graphics cards (GPU) and multiprocessor CPU’s.