Capture One Pro 10
- Sessions 103: Expert Knowledge January 19 2017
Do not miss the last piece of the puzzle! In the third and last post of this series series, we’ll discuss Sessions knowledge for Capture One Pro experts: How do you cull down and develop the most optimal workflow on set? Read along and test your Pro Session skills.
- Capture One Pro 10: All New Features Review January 4 2017
Capture One expert, Alexander Svet, gives his view on all the new “surprising features” in Capture One Pro 10. According to him, they bring “completely new image sharpening”, “snappier performance” and much more. Read along to get to know his best advice.
- 2016 Review: Top 5 Capture One Pro Tips December 29 2016
A great Capture One year is about to come to an end, and we’re celebrating it by dedicating 2016’s absolutely last post to no less than the best of the year. Lean back and go through an overview of 2016’s Top 5 Tips with us – maybe you missed it the first time?
- Visualizing Dreams with the XF 100MP and Capture One Pro December 22 2016
Do you ever wonder how a workflow looks like when magical dreams are on the agenda? Watch the BTS video, and follow the development of Jodi Jones’ and Yanyanista’s shoot in Miami. Here, they combine their professional skills and let the Phase One XF 100MP and Capture One Pro 10 take them (and you) to dreamland.
- Confessions of a Beta Tester: Capture One Pro 10 Review December 15 2016
Commercial and event photographer, Jordan Bush, is back on the blog. This time, he gives a review of the new Capture One Pro 10, which he has had the chance to beta test and follow the development of. Read about his experience and tips for upgrading.
- The Future of Adjustments? Reinventing the Shortcut and Other Ideas December 8 2016
Phase One’s Software Product Manager, James, gives his view on the possible future of Capture One Pro. This week we dive into the thought processes behind the latest idea in photography.