Capture One Pro
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Monitor calibration made easy September 20 2016
Profiling your monitor is crucial for good Color Management. Learn how to do it in the new Capture One Pro 9.3 one-click way with EIZO or do it manually, guided by our Image Quality Professor.
- Pick your battles: 4 things worth fighting for on any shoot September 8 2016
A photoshoot can easily be a jungle of decisions, but Professional Photographer, Tim Kemple, knows which battles to pick. Find out which four elements Tim thinks are essential to emphasize in every shoot.
- Creating fairytales with the XF 100MP September 1 2016
Professional Photographer Bella Kotak visits Denmark to shoot her very own fairytale with the XF 100MP. Read the Fairytale ending and see the marvellous pictures.
- Capture One for Sony: How it works August 25 2016
Are you aware that Sony camera owners have unique versions of Capture One available, including a free one? Read Alexander Svet’s guide and find out which version is the best match for you.
- Color control like never before April 2 2015
See how to take full control of your colors with the brand new Color Balance tool. Discover it’s more advanced application and the design choices made to provide you with a quick yet precise way of “grading” images.