Capture One Pro
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro October 27 2016
Professional Photographer, Martin Bailey, recently converted full time to Capture One Pro. In this occasion, he’s been investigating what to focus on when exporting and printing your images. Luckily for us; He wrote it down and wrapped it in as a nice guide!
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Monitor calibration made easy September 20 2016
Profiling your monitor is crucial for good Color Management. Learn how to do it in the new Capture One Pro 9.3 one-click way with EIZO or do it manually, guided by our Image Quality Professor.
- Pick your battles: 4 things worth fighting for on any shoot September 8 2016
A photoshoot can easily be a jungle of decisions, but Professional Photographer, Tim Kemple, knows which battles to pick. Find out which four elements Tim thinks are essential to emphasize in every shoot.
- Creating fairytales with the XF 100MP September 1 2016
Professional Photographer Bella Kotak visits Denmark to shoot her very own fairytale with the XF 100MP. Read the Fairytale ending and see the marvellous pictures.