CAPTURE ONE BLOG
Tips and tutorials for Capture One
- Replicating a LR importing workflow January 16 2019
When Jan Gonzales switched from Lightroom to Capture One, he wanted to replicate his importing and storing workflow. Learn how he accomplished this and how you can achieve the same systematic organizing of your images.
- Linear and Radial Gradients December 11 2018
Get inspiration on how to use the new Linear and Radial Gradient Masks. This blog post shows two examples with screenshots of the masks and their adjustments. Include Luma Range to make your masking even more sophisticated.
- New features in Capture One 12 November 29 2018
The new Capture One 12 features powerful masking possibilities, including luminosity masking, a re-designed interface, plug-in compatibility and much more!
- Giving your images a painterly look by Kristina Varaksina November 15 2018
Learn the editing steps Kristina Varaksina takes in her workflow to give her Fujifilm images a painterly, soft look. Learn about tonal adjustments, color editing and skin tone and get inspired to create your own look.
- Relocating Offline Files in Catalogs October 22 2018
Offline files in Capture One mean that Capture One no longer knows the physical location of the images that are in a catalog. There can be a couple of different reasons why this happens, but in most cases it’s fast and easy to fix.
- Color grading Fuji files with Bryan Minear October 12 2018
Learn about the process behind Bryan Minear’s landscape images. Color grading plays a big role in Bryan’s work and helps him evoke the emotions connected with his style.