- PSD Workflow Advantages June 22 2017
Capture One Pro is a funny thing. Not in the comical sense, but in the sense that it seems to get better and better with time, anticipating the needs of its intended audience. That may seem like the obvious evolution of a software, incrementally improving the experience for its users, but I’m sure many of
- Workspace: Landscape February 6 2017
In this first part of 5 workspaces, we’ll focus on Landscapes. Drew Altdoerffer explains why Capture One Pro is an essential tool, that provides you the ability to customize your workspace to fit your needs.
- The Blue Ring Lens Family: The right lens for the right job January 11 2017
PODAS Workshop manager, Drew Altdoerffer, shares what he looks for in the perfect lens to complement the XF IQ3 100MP, along with a few of his favorite images from some of our latest PODAS workshops
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- How far can you go with Capture One Pro 9? December 17 2015
Every new upgrade to Capture One brings new tools that can help you show how much better your old images can be and just how easily you can improve them. See how Capture One Pro 9 helped Drew Altdoerffer realize the true potential of his images.
- Shooting with the XF Hyperfocal Calibration tool November 19 2015
One of the most popular new features in the new XF Feature Update is the Hyperfocal Calibration tool. Read more about how it works, and why you should start using it.