- A novel way to control color editing March 24 2016
Peter Eastway shows how he uses the Levels tool in Capture One Pro 9 to control his exposure and colour balance for problematic subjects like this in Australia’s Kimberley.
- The Road to Stykkisholmur June 12 2014
Peter Eastway is finally back on the blog! Follow him on his travel to Iceland, see him discover beauty in a foreign landscape and how he turns a shot from a drab afternoon into a great looking image
- Desert Oak, Curtin Springs Station March 1 2013
See how Peter Eastway utilizes the Local Adjustment Tool in Capture One Pro 7 to bring out the most of his pictures.
- Masking in Rainbow Valley, Central Australia February 21 2013
Follow Peter Eastway on his journey to capture the perfect shot of the Rainbow Valley in Australia, and pick up some image editing tips on masking at the same time.
- High-Contrast Scenes at Ormiston Gorge, Central Australia February 14 2013
See how Peter Eastway makes the most of the High Dynamic Range Tool in Capture One Pro 7, to capture the spiritual presence of Ormiston Gorge in Central Australia.
- Highlights and Shadows at Loch Harport August 30 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway experiments with local adjustments and exposure to get the perfect images from his trip to Scotland.