- Capture One 12 Rundown by Martin Bailey February 7 2019
Capture One Ambassador Martin Bailey goes through the new features of Capture One 12 with focus on Luminosity Masking.
- Replicating a LR importing workflow January 16 2019
When Jan Gonzales switched from Lightroom to Capture One, he wanted to replicate his importing and storing workflow. Learn how he accomplished this and how you can achieve the same systematic organizing of your images.
- Giving your images a painterly look by Kristina Varaksina November 15 2018
Learn the editing steps Kristina Varaksina takes in her workflow to give her Fujifilm images a painterly, soft look. Learn about tonal adjustments, color editing and skin tone and get inspired to create your own look.
- Color grading Fuji files with Bryan Minear October 12 2018
Learn about the process behind Bryan Minear’s landscape images. Color grading plays a big role in Bryan’s work and helps him evoke the emotions connected with his style.
- Get your Lightroom Catalog into Capture One September 25 2018
Considering moving your Lightroom catalog into Capture One? Martin Bailey will guide you through his best practices for a smooth experience. Learn how to export your catalog from Lightroom and how to keep organization easy in Capture One.
- Riding Thrones September 10 2018
When Red Bull photographer Lorenz Holder watched Game of Thrones for the first time, he was instantly thrilled by the beautiful locations. Ideas started growing. Follow along as he takes you through the process of Riding Thrones – his Game of Thrones-inspired shoot with Red Bull BMX rider Senad Grosic.