- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- Switching to Capture One Pro From Aperture – Photography Workflow November 3 2016
We are happy to welcome Professional Photojournalist, Jordan Bush, to Capture One Pro. Read about his workflow and the process during his recent switch from Aperture.
- Jumping Ship to Capture One Pro from Lightroom October 31 2016
Phase One Ambassador, Martin Baily, recently decided to quit Lightroom in favour of Capture One Pro. Read about the switch and learn why he thinks Capture One Pro equals ‘Ultimate Image Quality’.
- Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro October 27 2016
Professional Photographer, Martin Bailey, recently converted full time to Capture One Pro. In this occasion, he’s been investigating what to focus on when exporting and printing your images. Luckily for us; He wrote it down and wrapped it in as a nice guide!
- Shortcut your way to a faster workflow October 20 2016
Do not miss it when our very own shortcut-king, David Grover, guides you through why and how you benefit from shortcuts in the latest versions of Capture One Pro.
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.