- How to upgrade your Catalogs and Sessions to Capture One Pro 9 January 21 2016
For those of you who already have existing Capture One 8 or earlier Catalogs or Sessions, you may be wondering how you bring those into Capture One Pro 9? Our imaging expert, David Grover, will show you how in this blog post.
- Capture One 9: Under the Hood December 3 2015
We have something really special for you this week. Not only is the Professor back on the blog, he’s taking us for a glimpse under the hood of Capture One 9 to let you in on the new exciting creative opportunities of this release.
- First XF Feature Update is out November 11 2015
Get acquainted with Feature Update #1, presented by our Head of R&D, Lau Nørgaard. Watch a short introduction to the new cool features and functionalities.
- Boil down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset September 10 2015
There are a many tools in Capture One for either correcting images or applying creative flair. The array of different options available can be a bit mind-boggling. Have you thought about boiling down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset?
- 3 easy steps to accurate perspective in your architecture images August 27 2015
Sometimes our brains play tricks on us when judging perspective. Discover why less Keystone correction appears more natural than total correction. We’ll show you to achieve that natural-looking perspective in 3 easy steps.
- Lens correction in Capture One: The Essentials August 13 2015
Is my lens supported? How does lens correction in Capture One differ from that of other raw converters? Find the answers to all your lens correction questions in this week’s blog post.