- How far can you go with Capture One 8.2? April 9 2015
It has never been easier to perform all of your creative magic in Capture One. See how easy it is to take full advantage of the powerful Local Adjustment layers and the new Color Balance tool to give your images the final look you desire.
- New powerful workflow enhancers February 12 2015
With the release of Capture One Pro 8.1 we wanted to give you tools that could make a real difference for your workflow. In this post I’ll do a round-up of some of those new features that are going to help you work smarter and not harder!
- Quick round-trip to Photoshop January 15 2015
Recently we had the pleasure of launching Capture One Pro 8.1 with several new features. One of these exciting features lets you edit your images directly from Capture One Pro 8.1 in Photoshop giving you a simpler and faster workflow.
- Few layers short of perfection? December 25 2014
Do you often find yourself needing just a few more layers in order to be completely satisfied with your images? Download Capture One Pro 8.1 and get 6 more layers to play around with.
- Automate Dropbox and speed up your workflow December 11 2014
Discover how to get your images from Capture One Pro 8 via Dropbox to social media in no time by setting up Process Recipes and rules for Dropbox.
- No more White Balance compromises! December 4 2014
With the new ability to do local White Balance adjustments in Capture One Pro 8, you no longer have to settle for a less than optimal White Balance for your whole image.