- Clarity with Punch September 11 2014
Finally the weather has changed from summer weather with clear skies to something more interesting seen from a photography point of view: dramatic skies with interesting cloud formations.
- Get as much image real estate as possible August 14 2014
Discover how to maximize your image area and not waste space with tools and other elements that you don’t need when adjusting your images.
- The creative power of the White Balance Tool July 24 2014
The White Balance has a tremendous impact on the appearance of the colors in your images. This week the Professor lets you in on two different tools for working creatively with the White Balance.
- To mask or not to mask? July 17 2014
Want to edit specific parts of your images? In this post you will discover three different ways of selecting areas for localized adjustments. All with different uses but all equally useful!
- Focus Tool for tethered work July 3 2014
This week the Professor shows you how to use the Focus Tool to make your tethered shooting
a lot easier
- The secret side of the Aspect slider June 19 2014
Want your images to stand out? Try playing around with the Aspect slider and give your images that edge you are looking for.