- Clean up the sky for bugs and bees with the Spot Removal Tool June 5 2014
After capturing this image on a late spring day, the Professor discovers quite a few bees and bugs when zooming in. Check out how he cleans up the image using the Spot Removal Tool.
- Get more creative freedom with variable opacity May 22 2014
Local Adjustments are a powerful way to explore creativity in Capture One Pro 7, but more importantly it can save you time by avoiding this step in Photoshop.
- How to fix Purple Fringing May 1 2014
When capturing objects with a very high local contrast, you often get a halo of purple/reddish colors along the contrast edges. See how the Professor removes this optical artifact known as purple fringing.
- Save time when uploading images to social media April 17 2014
Spending lots of time searching for the right image dimensions when uploading images to social media? Not anymore! Create a recipe once and for all and get your images to fit perfectly with the different image requirements – every time!
- New Forensic+ Enhancements in Capture One Pro 7 April 1 2014
Forensic+ will help pull out detail from images, even those that aren’t visible to the naked eye. Hopefully Forensic+ will help solve that all-important case and contribute to making the world a better place!
- How to fix permanent hot pixels March 27 2014
If you mainly shoot in bright daylight you may never notice these defective pixels. However, if you have a really dark area in your image, it suddenly becomes quite easy to spot them. But not to worry, it is very easy to remove such hot pixels.