- Shooting with the XF Hyperfocal Calibration tool November 19 2015
One of the most popular new features in the new XF Feature Update is the Hyperfocal Calibration tool. Read more about how it works, and why you should start using it.
- Automation in Capture One – a lesson in rocket surgery April 16 2015
This week we are happy to deep dive into another new workflow-improving feature in Capture One 8.2. Bring ease and consistency to the dull task of filing images through intelligent use of the new “Dynamic Locations”.
- Speed improvements in Capture One Pro 8 enabling OpenCL October 9 2014
OpenCL is an open standard defining how to interface and utilize all the processing capabilities within graphics cards (GPU) and multiprocessor CPU’s.
- Time-saving shortcuts: The sequel September 4 2014
As promised I am back with a handful more shortcuts that can really help you speed up your workflow in Capture One Pro 7. This time I threw in a few not involving shift – just because I thought you would find them really useful.
- Your new wingman to Capture One Pro 7 August 28 2014
It might not be the hottest key on the keyboard, nor the hottest topic for a blog post! But the shift key is definitely worth getting to know better as it will help you achieve great things as any other wingman.
- How to get uniform skin tones May 15 2014
Getting proper skin tones has always been challenging. It can be hard enough to obtain a truthful skin tone on the face, but what about the rest of the body? Capture One Pro 7 offers an easy and effective tool to uniform these different skin tones.