Capture One 6
- Amazing Highlight Recovery with Capture One Pro 7 November 29 2012
In Capture One Pro 7, we have introduced a new processing engine improving the image quality on a number of different parameters such as the way the software now deals with extreme highlights and data close to being clipped.
- Highlights and Shadows at Loch Harport August 30 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway experiments with local adjustments and exposure to get the perfect images from his trip to Scotland.
- A Shortcut to the Ultimate Image Quality July 19 2012
Optimize your workflow through customized keyboard shortcuts.
- Working the Workspace July 12 2012
Using a specific tool often? Streamline your workflow to exactly match your image editing, by creating your own workspace for future usage. See for yourself how it’s done.
- Open Up the Deep Shadows with Capture One’s Levels Tool March 28 2012
Opening up shadow details while maintaining highlights and mid tones, along with a natural looking picture can be a challenge. See how the image quality professor uses the levels tool to reach the best result.
- EIP File Format – Enhanced Image Package February 2 2012
The .EIP format is brilliant for moving single files to another computer. It packs your original RAW file with all setting files, including LCC files and custom ICC profiles, into one file.