Capture One 7
- Get smart about color with “Smart Saturation” October 8 2013
Increasing saturation in an image is a common and simple way to boost colors for a richer, more pleasing effect. In Capture One 7 you can use the Saturation slider to do this.
- Tweak the default color look of your camera October 3 2013
The Color Editor allows you to tweak and optimize the colors in an image. You can also use it to tweak the general color look of your camera and create a new default color ICC profile
- Work magic on your movies in Capture One 7 September 25 2013
Since the release of version 7.1.3 it’s been possible to adjust and process a batch of Cinema DNG files through Capture One.
- Eight major reasons to choose Capture One as your RAW converter September 19 2013
Discover why Capture One Pro 7 should be your application of choice when working with your images. Get to know the wealth of pro tools and the features added to give you even better results from your RAW files.
- Create multiple looks on the same image in seconds September 13 2013
With Variants you can create multiple looks on the same image very easily. Being able to see 2-3 examples of the same image side by side with different treatments is a very powerful production tool.
- Get picture-perfect portraits with Exposure Warnings September 5 2013
Capture One 7 has an Exposure Warning feature that highlights over-exposed areas of an image. This feature can guide you to a perfect exposure.