Capture One Pro 6
- Preview Sizes and Offline Editing in Capture One Pro 7 January 31 2013
Previews in Catalogs enable you to easy edit metadata, organize or make visual adjustments to your images, while on the go with no access to the actual raw file.
- Fixing Heavy Burn-Outs with the Color Editor June 7 2012
Burned out highlights? See how the Advanced Color Editor in Capture One Pro can alleviate that, and bring justice to your image’s feeling by recovering the details of the highlights.
- Removing Color Moiré with Capture One 6 May 10 2012
Follow a step-by-step guide on how to remove Color Moiré without color bleeding in the rest of the image, with the Moiré tool in Capture One Pro.
- At the Outskirts of Monte Fitz Roy, Argentina March 15 2012
Experience how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses White Balance Picker, along with local adjustments to the Brightness and Saturation to capture the right feeling of this beautiful alpine stream.
- Imperial Shag March 8 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses local adjustment layers in Capture One Pro to present the Imperial Shag in a natural and honest way.
- Gentoo Penguin March 1 2012
See how Capture One Pro’s Focus Mask feature helps pro. photographer Peter Eastway chose the best photograph of the beautiful Gentoo penguins at the Falk Islands.