Capture One Pro 8
- The importance of Flow control August 11 2016
Do you want better results in a shorter space of time? Read David’s guide on how to control your flow with the new brush settings in Capture One Pro 9.
- Capturing sirens and fairytales in L.A. October 23 2015
Fine art and fashion photographer, Bella Kotak, recently borrowed a Phase One camera system and traveled to L.A. to capture some fantasy creatures. Bella is now back from the magical lands of Los Angeles and excited to share what she captured.
- Boil down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset September 10 2015
There are a many tools in Capture One for either correcting images or applying creative flair. The array of different options available can be a bit mind-boggling. Have you thought about boiling down your favorite image looks into a Style or Preset?
- Retoucher Takeover: A Quest for (even more) Dynamic Range September 4 2015
High-end retoucher Pratik Naik decides to put a Phase One camera to the test and explore the additional dynamic range he often finds missing in smaller format files. See how it all went when Pratik tested the IQ250 digital back in his very own shoot.
- 3 easy steps to accurate perspective in your architecture images August 27 2015
Sometimes our brains play tricks on us when judging perspective. Discover why less Keystone correction appears more natural than total correction. We’ll show you to achieve that natural-looking perspective in 3 easy steps.
- How to deliver quality outdoor shots every time August 27 2015
It is not alway easy to be an outdoor photographer! You have to fight the elements on a daily basis and on top of that deliver the highest quality work every time. But it can be done! Find out how in this week’s blog post.