- Preview Sizes and Offline Editing in Capture One Pro 7 January 31 2013
Previews in Catalogs enable you to easy edit metadata, organize or make visual adjustments to your images, while on the go with no access to the actual raw file.
- Powerful Search & Filtering in a Session or Catalog January 10 2013
Get a much improved toolset for searching and filtering your images – not only in a Catalog but also in a Session. You can always find your images quickly and easily with specific criteria.
- Exporting Original Files from Catalogs in Capture One Pro 7 December 13 2012
Need the same image in different catalogs, or on another computer? Learn how to export and import raw files with adjustments.
- Catalogs – Working with Managed or Referenced Image Files November 22 2012
In-depth image organization: focus on Catalogs. Learn the difference between Fully managed Image Files and Reference Image Files, and experience how they can speed up your workflow.
- Take Control of Your Image Organization with Sessions or Catalogs November 15 2012
Discover the different advantages and limitations of organizing your images, and adjusting them, with Sessions and/or Catalogs in Capture One Pro 7.