- Giving your images a painterly look by Kristina Varaksina November 15 2018
Learn the editing steps Kristina Varaksina takes in her workflow to give her Fujifilm images a painterly, soft look. Learn about tonal adjustments, color editing and skin tone and get inspired to create your own look.
- Color grading Fuji files with Bryan Minear October 12 2018
Learn about the process behind Bryan Minear’s landscape images. Color grading plays a big role in Bryan’s work and helps him evoke the emotions connected with his style.
- Workspace: Portrait February 7 2017
Today’s workspace is all about portrait photography and shooting tethered. Christian Grüner will take you through his customized workspace in Capture One Pro and how to set it up.
- Creating atmosphere with Color Grading November 24 2016
In this week’s post, Michael Salisbury takes Color Grading to new heights. Read along as he explains how colors help him create atmosphere and guides you through the recreation of three various styles of the very same picture.
- Make or break your Beauty Shot August 18 2016
Color is arguably the most important part of an image when retouching. To achieve the best result, Professional retoucher, Jordan Hartley, follows three simple steps in Capture One Pro 9.
- Second to None Color with Pratik Naik July 28 2016
According to high-end retoucher, Praktik Naik, the RAW processing stage is the most crucial element in photography. Personally, he prefers Capture One Pro 9; Watch his video to learn why it gives him the best color and result.