- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- The Road to Stykkisholmur June 12 2014
Peter Eastway is finally back on the blog! Follow him on his travel to Iceland, see him discover beauty in a foreign landscape and how he turns a shot from a drab afternoon into a great looking image
- How to fine-tune your Black & White images January 23 2014
The first blog post I did was about converting a fairly simple image (processing wise) into a nice Black & White image. This second post is based on a more complex image requiring more input and manipulation at the processing stage to achieve a beautiful result. “If you don’t like the weather, wait 20
- HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL January 1 2014
So what a mess……ending up in color detention without a valid license for Capture One. But back home again let’s see what I can do to fix this messy-looking professor with lipstick marks on his shirt, redish eyes and dark shades under the eyes.
- Get smart about color with “Smart Saturation” October 8 2013
Increasing saturation in an image is a common and simple way to boost colors for a richer, more pleasing effect. In Capture One 7 you can use the Saturation slider to do this.
- Get picture-perfect portraits with Exposure Warnings September 5 2013
Capture One 7 has an Exposure Warning feature that highlights over-exposed areas of an image. This feature can guide you to a perfect exposure.