- 3 easy steps to accurate perspective in your architecture images August 27 2015
Sometimes our brains play tricks on us when judging perspective. Discover why less Keystone correction appears more natural than total correction. We’ll show you to achieve that natural-looking perspective in 3 easy steps.
- From messy to magnificent in 8 simple steps July 31 2014
In this post aerial photographer Cameron Davidson takes you through his process of turning his uncorrected rough-looking RAW file into a clean and magnificent full-res image of lower Manhattan.
- The secret side of the Aspect slider June 19 2014
Want your images to stand out? Try playing around with the Aspect slider and give your images that edge you are looking for.
- The Road to Stykkisholmur June 12 2014
Peter Eastway is finally back on the blog! Follow him on his travel to Iceland, see him discover beauty in a foreign landscape and how he turns a shot from a drab afternoon into a great looking image
- How to Correct Perspective with the Keystone Tool June 20 2013
It can be difficult to retain the correct perspective when capturing buildings and architecture without a technical camera or tilt/shift lenses. Fortunately Capture One Pro 7 has a tool to fix this.