Local Adjustment Layer
- Confessions of a retoucher: From RAW to refined October 13 2016
Girls, this one’s for you: Professional retoucher, Yanyanista, shares her thoughts and tips as she transforms a ‘RAW’ girl into a Beauty Doll in Capture One Pro 9. Men are welcome.
- Make or break your Beauty Shot August 18 2016
Color is arguably the most important part of an image when retouching. To achieve the best result, Professional retoucher, Jordan Hartley, follows three simple steps in Capture One Pro 9.
- My Raw Processing Software of Choice March 13 2014
Join fashion photographer Douglas Sonders on his trip back to West Virginia and see how he uses his raw processing software of choice to create this beautiful image.
- How to enhance details with Structure February 13 2014
Discover the Structure Tool in Capture One Pro 7 and see how it can really bring out the details in your images
- Ramp up your efficiency with Local Adjustments January 30 2014
Discover three very useful extra features of the Local Adjustments Tool. These features can help you save time, and aid in the creativity of your images.
- How to fine-tune your Black & White images January 23 2014
The first blog post I did was about converting a fairly simple image (processing wise) into a nice Black & White image. This second post is based on a more complex image requiring more input and manipulation at the processing stage to achieve a beautiful result. “If you don’t like the weather, wait 20