- Top Things to Love About Capture One 11 November 30 2017
Capture One has been blurring the boundaries between RAW processing and photo editing and retouching for quite some time now, and version 11 continues to take that philosophy one step further with a number powerful of enhancements. With this latest release from Phase One, there’s a lot to love about the product, and here are a few of my favorite things.
- Visualizing Dreams with the XF 100MP and Capture One Pro December 22 2016
Do you ever wonder how a workflow looks like when magical dreams are on the agenda? Watch the BTS video, and follow the development of Jodi Jones’ and Yanyanista’s shoot in Miami. Here, they combine their professional skills and let the Phase One XF 100MP and Capture One Pro 10 take them (and you) to dreamland.
- Shortcut your way to a faster workflow October 20 2016
Do not miss it when our very own shortcut-king, David Grover, guides you through why and how you benefit from shortcuts in the latest versions of Capture One Pro.
- 5 fundamental features in Capture One Pro September 29 2016
To Professional Photographer, Baber Afzal, Capture One Pro 9 forms the backbone of all his work. In this step-by-step guide he goes through his 5-step workflow, as he explains why he prefers Capture One Pro from other RAW converters.
- The importance of Flow control August 11 2016
Do you want better results in a shorter space of time? Read David’s guide on how to control your flow with the new brush settings in Capture One Pro 9.
- Print Fine Art Images directly from Capture One Pro 9 February 1 2016
Richard Boutwell from B&W Mastery is back with an in-depth guide on direct printing from Capture One Pro 9. Learn how to optimize the process for exceptional Black and White prints.