- Masking in Rainbow Valley, Central Australia February 21 2013
Follow Peter Eastway on his journey to capture the perfect shot of the Rainbow Valley in Australia, and pick up some image editing tips on masking at the same time.
- High-Contrast Scenes at Ormiston Gorge, Central Australia February 14 2013
See how Peter Eastway makes the most of the High Dynamic Range Tool in Capture One Pro 7, to capture the spiritual presence of Ormiston Gorge in Central Australia.
- At the Outskirts of Monte Fitz Roy, Argentina March 15 2012
Experience how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses White Balance Picker, along with local adjustments to the Brightness and Saturation to capture the right feeling of this beautiful alpine stream.
- Imperial Shag March 8 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses local adjustment layers in Capture One Pro to present the Imperial Shag in a natural and honest way.
- Gentoo Penguin March 1 2012
See how Capture One Pro’s Focus Mask feature helps pro. photographer Peter Eastway chose the best photograph of the beautiful Gentoo penguins at the Falk Islands.
- Black-Browed Albatross February 16 2012
Learn how the pro photographer Peter Eastway uses Capture One Filmstrip Viewer to quickly find the best shot of an albatross passing by the Falkland Islands. See for yourself: http://www.betterphotography.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=565:albatross-west-point-island&catid=68:capture-one-processing&Itemid=153