- The Blue Ring Lens Family: The right lens for the right job January 11 2017
PODAS Workshop manager, Drew Altdoerffer, shares what he looks for in the perfect lens to complement the XF IQ3 100MP, along with a few of his favorite images from some of our latest PODAS workshops
- A successful collaboration with separate viewpoints July 14 2016
Landscape photographer Karl Holtby has teamed up with Darryll Jones and the Alpa A-series, something that is new to him. See the amazing result of a successful collaboration despite of two separate viewpoints.
- Into the shark’s eye June 3 2016
Readers report being blown away by Michael Muller’s ‘Sharks. Face-to-Face with the Ocean’s Endangered Predator’. Read the author’s thoughts about the project, about his protography in general and his advice to photographers seeking to master the craft.
- Overlay Tool: How to solve complex composition challenges March 19 2015
To get the right composition is a challenge. Adding moveable objects, two models shot at different locations for the same image and Gods to the equation, make it even more challenging. See how Colin Anderson and the Overlay Tool prevailed together.
- Behind the scenes for a Handball World Cup shoot March 12 2015
50+ degrees, 4 a.m. starts and sand storms…..just another day in the life of sports photographer, Pete Webb. Follow Pete on his trip to Doha shooting a commercial for the recent Handball World Cup.