- Desert Oak, Curtin Springs Station March 1 2013
See how Peter Eastway utilizes the Local Adjustment Tool in Capture One Pro 7 to bring out the most of his pictures.
- Masking in Rainbow Valley, Central Australia February 21 2013
Follow Peter Eastway on his journey to capture the perfect shot of the Rainbow Valley in Australia, and pick up some image editing tips on masking at the same time.
- High-Contrast Scenes at Ormiston Gorge, Central Australia February 14 2013
See how Peter Eastway makes the most of the High Dynamic Range Tool in Capture One Pro 7, to capture the spiritual presence of Ormiston Gorge in Central Australia.
- Highlights and Shadows at Loch Harport August 30 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway experiments with local adjustments and exposure to get the perfect images from his trip to Scotland.
- At the Outskirts of Monte Fitz Roy, Argentina March 15 2012
Experience how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses White Balance Picker, along with local adjustments to the Brightness and Saturation to capture the right feeling of this beautiful alpine stream.
- Imperial Shag March 8 2012
See how pro. photographer Peter Eastway uses local adjustment layers in Capture One Pro to present the Imperial Shag in a natural and honest way.