- How far can you go with Capture One 8.2? April 9 2015
It has never been easier to perform all of your creative magic in Capture One. See how easy it is to take full advantage of the powerful Local Adjustment layers and the new Color Balance tool to give your images the final look you desire.
- Natural beauty shines in Capture One Pro 8 March 5 2015
Fashion photographer, Tobias Björkgren, took the plunge into the Phase One eco system three years ago and has been loving it ever since. See how he created his latest editorial art project using “only” his Phase One camera and Capture One Pro 8.
- Few layers short of perfection? December 25 2014
Do you often find yourself needing just a few more layers in order to be completely satisfied with your images? Download Capture One Pro 8.1 and get 6 more layers to play around with.
- Dodging & burning in Capture One Pro 8 November 20 2014
Not long ago we asked our blog readers to submit their images for David Grover, our blog imaging expert, to process them. See how David uses some dodging and burning techniques to introduce some lighting into this image from one of our blog readers.
- My favorite feature in Capture One Pro 8 October 30 2014
Get up close and personal with the passionate people behind Capture One Pro 8 in this video. Find out what their favorite features are and why version 8 is so special to them.
- Picture-perfect precision with Capture One Pro 8 October 2 2014
Join Scanderbeg Sauer, a successful duo specializing in industrial photography, on a job to a Swiss watch company. See how they use Capture One Pro 8 to bring out the right sense of precision and “cleanliness” in their image.