- Workspace: Portrait February 7 2017
Today’s workspace is all about portrait photography and shooting tethered. Christian Grüner will take you through his customized workspace in Capture One Pro and how to set it up.
- Confessions of a Beta Tester: Capture One Pro 10 Review December 15 2016
Commercial and event photographer, Jordan Bush, is back on the blog. This time, he gives a review of the new Capture One Pro 10, which he has had the chance to beta test and follow the development of. Read about his experience and tips for upgrading.
- Capture One Pro 10: 10 reasons why I’ll never look back December 1 2016
Capture One Pro 10 is here! Read about the fresh features while professional photographer, Quentin Décaillet, states his top 10 reasons why Capture One beats any other RAW processing software.
- Top 10 reasons to switch to Capture One Pro 9 – Part I July 18 2016
Why choose Capture One Pro 9 rather than other RAW-converters on the market? Professional photographer and image processing specialist, Alexander Svet, gives you the answer by stating some of his top reasons for choosing Capture One Pro 9.
- Ticking all the boxes at Broadway June 11 2016
Years ago when Felix was doing sweaty production shoots at tech rehearsals for London’s West End shows, he never thought I’d be asked to shoot a portfolio shot of Tony nominated Broadway stars in New York. Join Felix BTS at the Broadway shoot.
- BTS video from Cuba: A photographer’s dream April 28 2016
Clay Cook, editorial and advertising photographer, was commissioned for a dream job shooting a 20 page editorial in Havana, Cuba. This was a dream situation that doesn’t come around often for editorial photographers, if ever. Check out Clay’s first hand account of the trip.