- Capture One Pro 10: All New Features Review January 4 2017
Capture One expert, Alexander Svet, gives his view on all the new “surprising features” in Capture One Pro 10. According to him, they bring “completely new image sharpening”, “snappier performance” and much more. Read along to get to know his best advice.
- Confessions of a Beta Tester: Capture One Pro 10 Review December 15 2016
Commercial and event photographer, Jordan Bush, is back on the blog. This time, he gives a review of the new Capture One Pro 10, which he has had the chance to beta test and follow the development of. Read about his experience and tips for upgrading.
- Customize your workflow in Capture One Pro November 10 2016
To Phase One Product Manager and PODAS instructor, Drew Altdoerffer, an efficient and complete workspace is essential. Read how he has decided to customize his own Capture One Pro, and download his workspace.
- Getting started with Capture One Pro 8 May 28 2015
Join Craig Beckta, former helicopter mechanic and now professional portrait photographer, on a guided tour to Capture One. See just how easy it is to get up and running with the software in no time!
- Get as much image real estate as possible August 14 2014
Discover how to maximize your image area and not waste space with tools and other elements that you don’t need when adjusting your images.
- Ch-ch-changes by Adrian Weinbrecht October 24 2013
In Part II of Adrians Weinbrecht’s workflow series he will let you in on how he sets up his workspace, chooses his tools and gets creative!